Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pre-Season Random Mussings

*Would love to comment on The Jefferson Thing but can't.

*I like Florida State and Alabama in the National Title game. Noles are ready in their second year under Jimbo and Alabama returns so many linemen on both sides of the ball.

*Surprise Team: West Virginia

*Flop Team: Stanford

*The Heisman Trophy is the most over hyped and overrated award in sports.

*Three games I most want to watch this season: LSU v. Alabama, Oklahoma v. Florida State, Nebraska v. Penn State.

*TV analyst I like the least: Craig James (I'm not alone either)

*TV analyst I like the most: Chris Spielman

*TV Play by Play guy I like the most: Sean McDonough

*Three things I am most interested in this upcoming season:

1. How does the fallout from scandals at USC, UNC, Ohio State and Miami affect these team's seasons?
2. Can the SEC make it 6 straight?
3.  Will Les Miles ever learn that his use of the word, "want" is dramatically incorrect and makes him look like a boob?

"Now, in terms of the issue of clocking it, certainly there was every want to win that game."
- LSUSports.net Nov 23, 2009

No comments: