Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Love Me Some Feedback!

Mailbag:


I wish I had you for my teacher growing up. I'd have made straight A's.  B for the D line? C- for coaching? Does Miles have McCarthy paying you too?  3 words:  Fire. The. Assclown. LSU will never be in title discussions again until it happens.  Go back and watch Ole Miss. I'd rather have Bowden!

LSU went 9-3. The Tigers had ONE player make first team All-SEC. Fault Miles in Co. for recruiting missteps, but they did OK (C-) with what they had to work with. Yeah, the Ole Miss game was a mess. But only a reactionary fool would judge an entire season on 30 seconds of one game. I guess Houston Nutt should get an F for losing to an MSU team with a losing record at the end of the season right? Florida got stomped by Bama this weekend, do we give Meyer a C+ for coaching now?

I give you the Ole Miss game…but you must give me this.

*Miles rallied the troops for Arkansas and LSU executed late to get the game into overtime and WIN THE GAME.

*Earlier this season, LSU went on the road and beat Georgia with two late clutch drives and a game sealing INT by Perry Riley.

*I could go on and on with LSU’s clutch wins over the last 5 years.

*Miles is 4-0 and about to be 5-0 in bowl games.

*Miles owns VICTORIES over Urban Meyer (twice), Bob Stoops (twice), Jim Tressell, Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Paul Johnson, Steve Spurrier, Frank Beamer, Mark Richt, Tommy Tuberville, Gary Pinkel, Mike Leach, Mark Mangino, Mike Stoops, Bob Toledo, Bill Snyder, and Dennis Franchione (the same Dennis Franchione that came into Tiger Stadium in 2002 and beat down Nick Saban 31-0). Not to mention a number of other coaches who are no longer employed.

*Miles is 51-14 over 5 years. Meyer, the Gold Standard for college coaches, is 56-10 over that same period, averaging a whopping 1 win per season more than Miles.

*I’m tired of this knee jerk “fire the bums” reaction by delusional LSU fans. Had you been in my class you’d have gotten a “D.” Just for the simple fact that I wouldn’t have wanted to see you again for another semester.

Three Words: GET. SOME. PERSPECTIVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell you what, Mr. Prowler. You keep defending Miles. Meanwhile, I'll watch Aub, Ark, and the rest of the SEC west bypass the Tiggers. I'm gonna enjoy watching LSU get outcoached by a geriatric.
PSU 34-LSU 20
Book it, Pudwad.